Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IBO World's!

Full Assassin Member
    Congrats to all! I qualified in Cleveland. Our group is staying at the Log Cabin hotel. Hope to see ya there.
    2010-12 ATHENS FACTORY STAFF SHOOTER, 2010 ATHENS EXCEED WHITE ON WHITE, 2010 34 ACCOMPLICE.

I got a room at the resort. My wife and 2 year old will be along, figured I'd make it a family vacation..Pamper the wife at the spa and have a great time. Look forward to meeting everybody I can.
    Black Eagle Arrow Prostaff, TRU Ball Shooting Staff, Bohning Shooting Staff, Bluff Country Bowstrings Staff shooter, Paradigm Archery "Dirty Dozen" Shooting Staff

Congrats See you there!!!!
    Robb Sell

Team UPO Pro Staff
    Gold Tip Staff Shooter
    Bohning Staff Shooter
    Xfire Strings Shooting Staff
    TRUball Shooting Staff
    WYLD Mineral ProStaff
    Hunters Den Pro Staff
    USLIDE
    Lowes Whitetail Scent
    Rage Broadheads
    Nockturnal Nocks
    Trinty Stabilizers

Hope to see you boys do yourself and Athens proud!!!!
    I give thanks each and every day to my daughter whom teaches me more about life each day than I have learned as a man for 35 years. She is my rock and a Warrior!
    May your wings forever soar above us all! Rest in Peace Baby Girl! Daddy and Mommy love you and miss you very much! 11-16-2004 to 9-02-2012

Ray Draper
    I got my invite letter yesterday! I'll be taking both of my Afflixtions there
    Rusty is my custom Athens Afflixtion, black limbs, Jollipop Orange Kandy riser, cams and limb pockets, 53#, 29.5", 294 fps with 336 grain BEA Carnivore, Hamskea VersaRest, Vendetta Enforcer front stab and Partner in Crime rear bar, HHA DS5519, Black Eagle Arrows, Bluff Country Bowstrings

Pinky is my custom Athens Afflixtion, High Gloss White riser and cams, Breast Cancer Pink limbs and TRCS cable guard, currently getting new limbs powdercoated, Hamskea VersaRest, Vendetta Grudge and Partner in Crime stabs, Axcel AX3000 sight, Black Eagle Arrows, Bluff Country Bowstrings

Sr. Assassin Member Non-Typical Outdoors's Avatar
    Does anyone know if Jason is going to take the booth to Worlds or any of the other shoots this year?
    Athens Archery Dealer
    Victory Archery Dealer
    Afflixtion Blacked Out
    Axcel 3000, Extreme Scope
    Athens Factory Staff Shooter

facebook.com/nontypical.outdoors.7