Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Could use a prayer

God is in control, even when we least expect and doubt. Praying for your dad,you , and the families affected.
    Athens Factory Staff
    Predator R120
    Love me some ruttin whitetails and gobblin thunder chickens

Thanks everyone , my father is in stable condition and is doing better . Not out of the woods but he isn't getting worse which is a plus . I thank god for everything and every day he lets my father stay around another day ! It really puts into perspective what really means the most and that to me is FAMILY .

Full Assassin Member SunRiverMan's Avatar
    Prayers for your Dad and your family too.
    Athens Accomplice, 27.5, 50-60 lb, 28" Easton St Axis N-Fused arrows, Magnus Stinger Buzzcut Broadheads, HHA OL5519 Sight, Whisker Biscuit Dead Zone Arrow Rest, Tranquilizer - Golden Key Archery Stabilizer,& Vortxx STX 4 Arrow Quiver, & Bocomo Fat Sling

GREAT news my father was moved out of ICU yesterday and to his own room . Actually made it out of bed today and shaved by his self !! I want to thank everyone that has sent a prayer for my father . THANK YOU !!!
    If it aint broke dont fix it K.I.S.S., Vanetec Factory Staff , Tru Ball Factory Staff , 30/06 Pro Staff

Prayers sent your way.

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?ciy3v1

Quote Originally Posted by nurface View Post
    GREAT news my father was moved out of ICU yesterday and to his own room . Actually made it out of bed today and shaved by his self !! I want to thank everyone that has sent a prayer for my father . THANK YOU !!!
    That's great to hear brother. Tell your father he has a bunch of brothers and sisters here praying and pulling for him.

But, I want to remind you also to make sure you taking care of yourself during this time. He needs you so make sure your good too brother.

Sent from my magic box at an archery range of some type.
    I give thanks each and every day to my daughter whom teaches me more about life each day than I have learned as a man for 35 years. She is my rock and a Warrior!
    May your wings forever soar above us all! Rest in Peace Baby Girl! Daddy and Mommy love you and miss you very much! 11-16-2004 to 9-02-2012

Rob i understand what your saying brother , its been a tuff couple weeks and it has took a little bit out of me mentally and physically but i think we ( me and family ) are past the worse part and its looking alot better . Thanks brother for the thought and prayers !
    If it aint broke dont fix it K.I.S.S., Vanetec Factory Staff , Tru Ball Factory Staff , 30/06 Pro Staff

Father is doing great , out of the hospital after almost 30 days . Moving a little slow , a little sore from the surgery but other then that all is well . Thanks everyone for you thought in mine and my family's time of need !