Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 5 spot..

Blue is good if you run a light all the time... Otherwise blue is the worst for picking up light.

sent from an old tin can with a really long string.
    Victims, aren't we all....

On my previous sight, I changed the fiber to blue bright fibers and to be honest. Worked great. I will say like J mentioned when back in the woods in really low light, I had to use my light. But most of the time it worked good for me. Now, I always run my light most of the time so, I really dont pay attention.

Sent from my magic box at an archery range of some type.
    I give thanks each and every day to my daughter whom teaches me more about life each day than I have learned as a man for 35 years. She is my rock and a Warrior!
    May your wings forever soar above us all! Rest in Peace Baby Girl! Daddy and Mommy love you and miss you very much! 11-16-2004 to 9-02-2012

Jr. Assassin Member
    I use a 0.010 blue pin for spots and outdoors. Works fine and I shoot in some prety bad lighting conditions.

With my eyesight, I can't see blue very well. I see the green great.
    Athens factory staff shooter
    Bust a Buck deer lure

Ray Draper
    My 1st time shooting a 5 spot round and I shot a 300 with 50X's.
    Rusty is my custom Athens Afflixtion, black limbs, Jollipop Orange Kandy riser, cams and limb pockets, 53#, 29.5", 294 fps with 336 grain BEA Carnivore, Hamskea VersaRest, Vendetta Enforcer front stab and Partner in Crime rear bar, HHA DS5519, Black Eagle Arrows, Bluff Country Bowstrings

Pinky is my custom Athens Afflixtion, High Gloss White riser and cams, Breast Cancer Pink limbs and TRCS cable guard, currently getting new limbs powdercoated, Hamskea VersaRest, Vendetta Grudge and Partner in Crime stabs, Axcel AX3000 sight, Black Eagle Arrows, Bluff Country Bowstrings

Quote Originally Posted by rdraper_3 View Post
    My 1st time shooting a 5 spot round and I shot a 300 with 50X's.
    I would say you have the flix dialed in.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
    Athens factory staff shooter,
    Tru Ball staff
    Black Eagle Arrows staff shooter
    Ltl acorn pro staff.
    Road Crew team member.
    Supporter of hallowed ground outdoors TV.
    Hope Love & Gracie

Ray Draper
    Yeah it was shooting really good that day, I was calm and relaxed and in a good mood for once.
    Rusty is my custom Athens Afflixtion, black limbs, Jollipop Orange Kandy riser, cams and limb pockets, 53#, 29.5", 294 fps with 336 grain BEA Carnivore, Hamskea VersaRest, Vendetta Enforcer front stab and Partner in Crime rear bar, HHA DS5519, Black Eagle Arrows, Bluff Country Bowstrings

Pinky is my custom Athens Afflixtion, High Gloss White riser and cams, Breast Cancer Pink limbs and TRCS cable guard, currently getting new limbs powdercoated, Hamskea VersaRest, Vendetta Grudge and Partner in Crime stabs, Axcel AX3000 sight, Black Eagle Arrows, Bluff Country Bowstrings

Shot my first 5 spot in over ten years the other day. 283 Not what I was shooting ten years ago. A bad day then was a 296. Oh well. It was a indoor bow only so less draw wieght. Guess thats my only thing I would change with my Afflixtion. Went with the 60-70 pound limbs. At 47 rotatar cuff give me a few problems. So I plan on getting some 50-60 pound limbs. Also all new form. Have shoot off the string with a kisser since I started 20 years ago. Now a d-loop and no kisser. Only three weeks into this change. Getting better everday. Guess it will take sometime.
    Athens Factory Staff
    2012 Accomplice 34, 2014 Judgement L/D
    Nate Johnson